Gateway Technical College
collaborates with communities in Kenosha, Racine, and Walworth counties to ensure economic growth and viability by providing education, training, leadership, and technological resources to meet the changing needs of students, employers, and communities.
offers instructional programs from its campuses and through distance learning opportunities, such as online courses, to approximately 29,000 students annually. Approximately 5,000 full time equivalent students are registered in over 65 career training programs.
Major campuses are located in:
A Campus center is located in:
Advanced Technology Centers offer Gateway courses and customized training and workshops to the community:
The Gateway Mission
- LakeView Advanced Technology Center, Pleasant Prairie, WI
- The Center for Bioscience and Information Technology, Kenosha, WI
- The Center for Advanced Technology and Innovation, Sturtevant, WI
We collaborate to ensure economic growth and viability by providing education, training, leadership, and technological resources to meet the changing needs of students, employers, and communities.
We are the community technical college of choice for academic achievement, occupational advancement, and personal development.
Our Values At Gateway Technical College, we value:
Our Strategic Direction
- diversity of individuals and perspectives
- a positive climate for working and learning
- innovation and risk-taking
- honest and ethical behavior
- quality and excellence in education
Gateway Technical College is a key academic enterprise that serves Southeastern Wisconsin. By engaging in state of the art technical training programs, as well as a variety of other initiatives and partnerships, our community will utilize Gateway as a premiere technical resource. The Gateway Technical College Board of Trustees established ends statements for the College to serve the needs of:
- Owners (taxpayers)
- Pre-kindergarten through grade 16